homerebeccamaureensuzanneritamomtutorialscontact

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well hellooooo!

Hi & welcome to our blog, Just Four Sisters (and our mom)!  I am so excited to get this started.  We have talked about this before but never put it into action.  One of my resolutions this year was to stop being so lazy and start doing more things I am always talking about and actually do them. 

I should start by saying that we also have three brothers.  Its not that we don't want them on here but nothing is like a sister.  They are my best friends and the times we do get to spend all together are always a blast.  I think our mom has passed down some sort of creative gene.  She is an amazing artist as well as a fabulous decorator and has a personality to match.  All of us have something different that we are good at or LOVE doing.  I guess you could say we are "Jills of All Trades". 
We hope you enjoy the blog and come back to visit us soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...